- This event has passed.
Census Recruiter Assistant @ PA CareerLink
January 6, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Now that Christmas is over, do you need extra money after spending a lot on Christmas presents? Why not work for the US Census Bureau?
$16/hr + mileage
Apply online at 2020census.gov/jobs or come to the PA CareerLink at 255 Elm St. Oil City, PA for questions and/or assistance in the application on
The US Census Bureau is recruiting for the following positions in Venango County and surrounding counties. Need some extra income? These are temporary positions with flexible hours.
• Census Enumerators: Will contact individuals in community and prepare 2020 census forms.
• Field Census Supervisor: Will train, schedule, supervise Canvas team and Enumerator team, recording and updating results.
• Competitive wages
• Weekly paychecks
• Flexible hours
• Paid training and mileage
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Have a valid Social Security number
• Be a U.S. Citizen
• Have a valid email address
• Pass a background check to include fingerprinting
• Valid Driver’s License (or ability to use public transportation)
• Apply now at 2020census.gov/jobs to be added to the pool of applicants. We’ll begin selecting census takers in January and start paid training in March.