- This event has passed.
Census Recruiter Assistant @ Oil City Library – November 5, 2019 – 12 pm – 4 pm
November 5, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Apply online at 2020census.gov/jobs or come to the Oil City Library at 2 Central Ave. Oil City, PA for questions and/or assistant.
The US Census Bureau is recruiting for the following positions in Venango County and surrounding counties. Need some extra income? These are temporary positions with flexible hours.
• Census Enumerators: Will contact individuals in community and prepare 2020 census forms.
• Field Census Supervisor: Will train, schedule, supervise Canvas team and Enumerator team, recording and updating results.
• Competitive wages at $13.50+
• Weekly paychecks
• Flexible hours
• Paid training and mileage
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Have a valid Social Security number
• Be a U.S. Citizen
• Have a valid email address
• Pass a background check to include fingerprinting
• Valid Driver’s License (or ability to use public transportation)
• Apply now at 2020census.gov/jobs to be added to the pool of applicants. We’ll begin selecting census takers in January and start paid training in March.