- This event has passed.
Apprenticeship Career Fair
November 8 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NWPA CareerLink® is proud to announce the upcoming Apprenticeship Job Fair which will be held on Wednesday, November 8 at the Pampered Palate Conference Center. This event is designed to bridge the gap between local job seekers and employers offering apprenticeship opportunities, fostering career development and growth within the community.
Location: Pampered Palate Conference Center, 606 South St. Saegertown, PA 16433
The Apprenticeship Job Fair is an excellent platform for both job seekers and employers in rural counties to explore the benefits of apprenticeship programs. Interested job seekers will have chance to:
· Meet Employers: connect with leading local companies offering apprenticeship opportunities across various industries including corrections, healthcare, maintenance, construction and more.
· Learn about Apprenticeship: Gain insight into the advantage of apprenticeship, which combines on-the job training with classroom instruction.
· Explorer career pathway: Discover exciting career paths and job openings within the community.
· Network: build valuable connections with industry -professionals and experts.
· Apply On-Site: Opportunities will be available.
· Check out: the PA CareerLink® website for workshops leading up to the event to know how to attend prepared.
Apprenticeships are a proven pathway to a successful and rewarding career. They provide individuals with hands-on-experience, valuable skills, and industry-recognized credentials, all while earning a competitive wage.
“The PA CareerLink® hosting the Apprenticeship Job Fair is a great opportunity to bring together local talent and employers in the NW workforce area. Apprenticeships are a powerful tool for workforce development, and this event will showcase the numerous opportunities available right here in our community. Learning about the career options that apprenticeships open up as an Earn to Learn model makes this fair a great opportunity for job seekers from youth to adult”, said Dr. Miller, Executive Director of NWPA Job Connect, the workforce development board.
Do not miss this opportunity to take the first step toward a fulfilling and prosperous career! Whether you’re a job seeker looking to start your career journey, or an employer interested in hiring and developing local talent, the Apprenticeship Job Fair is the place to be.
For more information about the event or to register, please contact Jennifer Williams at 814-493-4007 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
About PA CareerLink®:
PA CareerLink® a leading workforce development agency dedicated to providing comprehensive services and resources to job seekers and employers in Crawford, Clarion, Erie, Forest, Venango, Warren. Our mission is to bridge the gap between job seekers and employers by offering a range of training, employment services, and employer engagement initiatives.
Programs at PA CareerLink® Northwest region are funded in whole or in part by federal funds. Detailed information can be found at www.nwpajobconnect.org/resources/stevens-amendment.